Are you a victim of Identity theft?
Contact us now and we’ll get your name cleared.
What to do if you’re a victim of Identity Theft
Not a Member of Identity Guard
• Report the Identity Theft incident to the South African Police Services (SAPS)
• Obtain a Police Case Number
• Contact the South African Fraud Prevention Services (SAFPS) and report the incident to them
• Report all fraudulent activities to the main Credit Bureaus detailing the status of resolution with the Institutions and Creditor Providers
• Repeat the above steps if they steal your identity again in the future!
A Member of Identity Guard
• Report the Identity Theft incident to the local authorities / South African Police Services (SAPS) and obtain a police case number
• Contact Identity Guard and we will resolve the rest for you now and in the future!